Quiz 618: Current General Studies for Civil Services Examination
- All members of International Monetary Fund are also members of International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- IMF lends only to member countries
Which among the above statements is/ are correct ?
Kurdistan is considered to be a part of which among the above?
- Granting patents
- Prevention of Wrong patents
- Providing a diagnostic or usage database for Vaidyas, Hakims and practitioners of Traditional medicines in India
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- It is indigenously designed
- It can attain a maximum speed of 150 Knots
- It has been classified as Medium Altitude Long Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
- World Bank
- International Monetary Fund
Choose the correct option: