Quiz 606: GK Questions March / April
1. ”Faith is a Battle” is the biographical work on which of the following personalities?
2. “Narayan Sarovar Sanctuary” in Kutch, Gujarat is most famous for which of the following?
3. Which among the following is NOT correctly matched:
4. Consider the following:
- Plantation Crops
Which among the following is the correct order of decreasing volumes of their production in India?
5. Which among the following is known as “Sairandhri Vanam”?
6. Mirza Ghalib was a contemporary of which among the following Mughal Emperors?
7. India’s third research station Bharti is located in which among the following regions of Antarctica?
8. Which among the following is not an indirect tax?
9. Boko Haram is a militant Islamic Sect active in which among the following countries?
10. Boko Haram is a militant Islamic Sect active in which among the following countries?