Quiz 596: General Knowledge Questions & GK Questions February
1. As per the Model Code of Conduct for the guidance of Political Parties and Candidates by Election Commission of India they can’t hold public meetings during the period of _____ hours ending with the hour fixed for the close of the poll.
2. RSS is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video—in a standardized format. What is the full form of RSS ?
3. Who among the following are the Founders of Social Networking Site: “Twitter” ?
4. In India, the National Voter’s Day is celebrated on?
5. In India, the National Voter’s Day is celebrated on?
6. As per the Code of Conduct by Election Commission of India for Party in Power, Ministers and other authorities shall not sanction grants/payments out of discretionary funds from what time ?
7. GLONASS GLObalnaya NAvigatsionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema or GLObal NAvigation Satellite System, is a radio-based satellite navigation system operated by ?
8. Which among the following correctly denotes the Primary Deficit?
9. Which among the following is known as Gresham’s Law?
10. Which among the following is known as Gresham’s Law?