Quiz 568: GK Questions for Banking and SSC Exams
1. Consider the following:
- Public Sector Undertakings
- Private Sector Companies
- Ministries and Departments
Which among the above are eligible for Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha Awards for outstanding achievements in the implementation of Hindi?
2. India’s first operational special economic zone (SEZ) is located at?
3. Who among the following are the beneficiaries of the “Reverse Mortgage Scheme”?
4. To get the Credit History of a company, which among the following should be approached?
5. Under which among the following acts, Hawala transactions are banned in India?
6. Consider the following:
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility
- Devaluation of Currency
- Open Market Operations
Which among the above are Fiscal Measures?
7. Consider the following:
- To combat deforestation and soil erosion
- To provide better food security to the world
- To conserve the Bio-diversity
The use of Bio-fuels would help in which among the above issues?
8. Which among the following is terms is commonly not assciated with Budgets in India?
9. Which among the following is the main difference between the Intensive Agriculture Development program (IADP) & Community Development Programme (CDP)?
10. Who among the following is also venerated as “Second Buddha”?