Quiz 565: General Awareness Questions
- This gas is widely used in the production of thin glass films of the LCD TV
- This gas is a potential Green House Gas but has not been included in the Kyoto Protocol
- This gas , due to its potential role in the Global warming, has been termed as “the missing greenhouse gas”
Identify the gas from the given options:
- Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs)
Which among the above are generally used in the Absorption refrigerators, used in warehouses?
- π-Meson (Pi-meson)
Which among the above are considered to be mass less and charge less?
- The Hard X-Rays have a shorter wavelength than the Soft X-Rays
- The X-Rays are deflected by the Electric Field, but are not deflected by the Magnetic Field
- X-Rays don’t show many properties of light such as Refraction, diffraction, Interference and Polarization
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- While Neutrino had a positive charge, antineutrino has negative charge
- Both Neutrino and Antneutrino have zero mass
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?