Quiz 545: General Knowledge Questions For All Exams
1. Who among the following is the first citizen of a city in India?
2. The Elephanta caves have been mostly ascribed to which among the following dynasty?
3. The Bhagat Movement is related to which among the following tribes of India?
4. Which among the following Isthumuses has been known as “The Devil’s Neck”?
5. Which among the following two countries are separated by the Straits of Johor?
6. In which of the following food chains, the Pyramid of Numbers will be always inverted?
7. If earth stops rotating, the impact on weight of a body will be minimum on which among the following places?
8. Who among the following is considered to be the custodian of the nation’s Finances?
9. The hormonal activities of which of the following substances were discovered while studying “foolish seedling” disease in rice?
10. Which among the following planet / body shows anti-green house effect?