1. Which among the following fulfilled the definition of a “Hermit Kingdom” once upon a time?
2. Hirakud Dam, one of world’s longest earthen dams is located in which among the following states?
3. B.G. Verghese Committee 1977 is most commonly related to which among the following ?
4. Indian Navy and which among the following Navies have regularly conducted joint exercises named ‘INDRA‘ since 2003?
5. Integrated Kashang Hydroelectric Project & Sainj Hydroelectric Project which are being supported by Asian Development Bank are located in which of the following state ?
Consider the following:
- Near Infrared
- Mid Infrared
- Far Infrared
Which among the following is the correct order of increasing wavelength of the above?
7. Headquarters of National Cadet Corps is located in ?
Consider the following statements:
- Coastal Regulation Zone 2011 regulates the Islands of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Coastal Regulation Zone 2011 has been enacted by an act of parliament
- Coastal Regulation Zone 2011 replaces the 1991 notification
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
9. Who among the following appoints a Judge in the High Court of Indian state?
10. In Financial Language, Fixed to Floating and Floating to Floating are used in context with which among the following?