Quiz 459: GK Questions for All Examinations
1. Which among the following is NOT in Maharashtra?
2. ”Donyi Polo” is a religion / tradition followed by some tribals of which among the following states?
3. Which among the following correctly described “Eutrophication”?
4. On the recommendations of Santhanam Committee, which among the following offices was set up in India?
5. Which among the following decides that there should be a Legislative Council in the state or not?
6. In which country, a port was captured by British and it was named “Oil Rivers Protectorate”?
7. Which among the following indicates Vitamin B12?
8. Deficiency of Vitamin D leads to lack of absorption of which of the following minerals?
9. Which among the following disease has the minimum incubation period, comparing to other ones?
10. National Library of India is located at?