Quiz 389: Banking Awareness for Banking Examinations
1. From the given options 1 to 4 , please find out the one which is not an objective of a central Bank of a country?
2. From the given options, bring out the one which is not a function / power of Reserve Bank of India:
3. Many a times we read in the newspapers about margin requirements. From the given options, find out the one which correctly indicates margin requirements
4. What will be the impact on the cash reserves of commercial banks if RBI conducts a sale of securities ?
5. Which among the following is a major qualitative control measure in India ?
6. Many a times we read in the financial newspapers that Reserve bank of India is “Lender of Last Resort (LOLR) ” In India. Which among the following statement gives the most correct definition of “Lender of Last Resort”?
7. Many a times we read in the newspapers that RBI takes certain steps to curb the menace of Inflation. In this context, which among the following will not help RBI in controlling the inflation in the country?
8. We suppose that Reserve Bank of India would like to increase the cash Reserves of the commercial Banks. Which among the following would be most appropriate action of the RBI to achieve this aim?
9. Which among the following is a incorrect statement:
10. The “Service area Approach” was an strategy launched to improve which of the following?