Quiz 384: General Knowledge For All Examinations
1. The early Muslim invaders (Ghori, Slaves, Khalji, Tughlaq, Sayyid & Lodi) were not able to establish a stable and efficient government in India. This was because :
- They had very limited resources at their disposal
- They could not establish cooperation with Hindus
- None of these could focus on establishing a firm rule
- Hindu Rulers were strong enough to keep them unstable.
Which among the above statements hold correct?
2. Which among the following was prevalent in the Indian Society before the Muslim conquest?
3. Which among the following dynasties gave rise to a worship of Satya Pir, a common God which was very much equivalent to Satyanarayan among Hindus?
4. Which among the following games was previously known as Mintonette?
5. Which among the following is true attribute to Polar bear?
6. Which among the following dates is observed as World Wetlands Day?
7. Which among the following was the immediate result of the Velvet Revolution of 1989 in Czechoslovakia ?
8. Which among the following is the correct definition of Oxygen toxicity?
9. Which among the following is the most stable form of carbon under standard conditions?
10. Which among the following was the first video uploaded at You Tube?