Quiz 377: Test Paper for Bank PO Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who among the following headed second Administrative Reforms Commission?
2. Many a times we read in the financial newspapers about BPLR rates. Which among the following is a correct expansion of BPLR?
3. Which among the following rates play most important role in sucking out the liquidity in the system?
4. Many a times we read in the newspapers about REER which is weighted average of a India’s currency relative to an index or basket of other major currencies adjusted for the effects of inflation. What is the correct expansion of REER?
5. The full members of which among the following organizations are mostly described as high-income economies?
6. In how many languages Reserve Bank of India’s Financial Education website is avaialble?
7. Which of the following represents largest fraction of forest cover in India?
8. In which of the following countries the largest fraction of total electrcity supply is atomic energy?
9. Headquarters of Indian Patent Office is located at?
10. Choose the incorrect match :