Quiz 368: General Awareness for SSC Exams

Watch Video Here

12345678910
1).

Who among the following gave communal award?
2).

Who among the following chaired a committee of the All Parties Conference, which presented Nehru Report in 1928?
3).

In which of the following sessions Indian National Congress was split between two groups moderates and extremists?
4).

Who among the following were the most vocal opponents of Ilbert Bill?
5).

Which among the following formulated a Dominion Status Constitution for India?
6).

Bhut Jolakia is mainly grown in which state of India?.
7).

Who among the following is a leader of Janata Dal-Secular?
8).

On which date International Women’s Day was observed?
9).

Which among the following expert panel related to recommend steps to preserve and rejuvenate the ecologically sensitive Western Ghats?
10).

Which among the following is India’s first state to release a Climate Change Action Plan?

« »

Comments

• Anonymous

In Q 20, it is CHG emissions or GHG emissions(Green House Gases).. Kindly clarify

Thanks
    Somesh

• Anonymous

Respected Sir,
    I have Bank of Baroda clerical exam on june 6,2010 .In this regard , i must have your help in socio-economic section as i have no idea about what should be read for this.
    kindly , post some quizzes on this section , i am waiting for it …so keep my request in good light and take action promptly.

• Anonymous

Dear Sir,

As u know SSC exams is round the corner .so its my immense request you to plz provide some general awareness data for the same.i knw u will provide best data for aspirants.General GK plz make a set of 100-150 Questions for GK..

Thanks a lot in advance .
    plz provide as soon as it possible

Aspirant
    Vipin Gupta

• sachin ghalot

Respected sir or madam

I need the question on socio – economic, so please mark up the question on the same, i know u can provide the best material for prepration

and also please enhance the no. of question……..

thanks
    sachin

• [email protected]

Dear Sir,
    I am preparing for Bank PO's Examinations,Plz will you send me Socio-Economic Current Affairs material.

• Anonymous

hi
    i m going to give exam of RBI excutive entern. if aybody has any idea what type of question will come den pls pls pls help me out…it would be realy helpful for me…coz i dont have any idea about exam.