Quiz : 375 : Indian Constitution for Civil Services & State Civil Services Examinations
1. Since which year the government of India started recognizing the ‘Primitive Tribal Groups’ (PTGs) as more backward communities among the tribal population groups ?
2. In which of the following 3 states the Article 164(1) provided a Minister in charge of tribal welfare who may in addition be in charge of the welfare of the Scheduled Castes and backward classes?
3. Which of the following part of Indian Constitution resembles the standard-setting Charter of the United Nations and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948?
4. Who among the following judges of Supreme Court of India was many times called as “Champion of State Rights”?
5. Which of the following presidents of India headed the Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE) founded in 1957 ?
6. Which among the following is not correctly matched ? (subject matter of articles)
7. Directive Principles are just like ‘a cheque on bank payable at the convenience of the bank’. Who among the following said this?
8. Till the 42nd Amendment in 1976, the word secular was nowhere in the constitution except in Article _________?
9. Which among the following term correctly represents the Zonal Councils?
10. Which of the following parts of Indian constitution has only one article?