Quiz 349: General Awareness for Banking Exams
Watch Video Here
1. In context with the 4 concepts of Money supply in India (i.e. M1, M2, M3 and M4) used by Reserve Bank of India, which among the following are the most relevant ?
2. Deposit Insurance is a limited level of protection provided by the government to depositors against bank failures. Which among the following does not come under the purview of deposit insurance?
3. Many market linked insurance products & mutual funds available in the market provide the consumers, a guarantee of return on the basis of Highest NAV known as Net Asset Value. The net asset value is a measure of ?
4. Pencils and Erasers are an example of complementary goods as they are bought and used together. If there is a rise in the price of the pencils. It will induce which among the following?
5. In which of the following products, the return for the investor would be minimum?
6. In which of the following products, the return for the investor would be minimum?
7. On which of the following dates,Rajiv Gandhi Akshay Urja Diwas is observed in India every year on the birth day of Rajiv Gandhi?
8. Which of the following company has the motto ENERGY FOR EVER?
9. Approximately what fraction of India’s rubber is produced by Kerala?
10. Which among the following is assisted by Safety Review Committee for Operating Plants (SARCOP) for its functioning in India?