Quiz 245 : Money Business and Finance for Bank Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. In which year Negotiable Instruments act came into force?
2. Which among the following is very similar to Hundi?
3. Which of the following acts was amended by the parliament in 1989, with a view to restore the faith in business transactions through cheques and speedy remedy in case of bouncing cheques?
4. Lessor and Lessee is a relationship between a bank and its customer in which of the following?
5. From which of the following years Ecommerce in India, online transactions and digital signatures were made legally valid?
6. Which among the following is the oldest and most common form of Electronic Funds Transfer System?
7. Which among the following committees gave its recommendations on “Customer Service”?
8. Which among the following committees recommended drastic changes in the present framework in Industrial sickness, The Sick Industrial Companies Act (SICA) and Board for Industrial & Financial Reconstruction (BIFR)?
9. In which year Reserve bank of India introduced Special Fund Facility for Security Settlement SFFSS?
10. What is the full form of ESOS?