Quiz 133 : Indian History
Watch Video Here
1. ‘Padshah-nama’ (Chronicle of the Emperor) written by Abdul Hamid Lahori, is the official visual history giving a detailed account of the reign of which of the following Mughal Emperor?
2. Bhimbethka in Madhya Pradesh is an ancient Indian site where art prehistoric age are found preserved in rock-shelters. These arts belong to:
- Paleolithic age
- Mesolithic age
- Chalcolithic age
Choose the correct option:
3. Hamim Humam who was the chief of Royal School (Pathshala) adorned the court of which Mughal Emperor?
4. Which Mughal Emperor had put a ban on killing of animals in certain days?
5. Ustad Isa is related to the design and architecture of which of the following Buildings in Mughal Era?
6. “Sur Sagar “, a treatise on music was written during the reign of which of the following Mughal emperors?
7. Babur, the founder of the mighty Mughal Empire traced his lineage from :
8. Jujhar Singh, who was a Bundela Chief had revolted against:
9. In whose times the Mughal Empire reached its territorial climax ?
10. Akbar had adopted the ‘Ray’ System of revenue assessment which he had abolished later on as part of his land revenue reforms. Who among the following had introduced the ray system ?