Inclusive Growth and Issues Arising From It
- Neither private sector, nor government alone can bring in inclusive growth in the country. There is a need for a new model of cooperation between public and private sector. Discuss.
- What are the salient features of "inclusive growth"? Has India been experiencing such a growth process? Analyze and suggest measures for inclusive growth.
- Can appointment of Social media executives for each district in India mark the journey towards the inclusive governance?
- What are the objectives of the Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)?
- India has committed to double the farmers income by 2022. What lessons can India take from china which has undertaken a similar initiative?
- Suggest ways and measures to double farmer’s income by 2022.
- Inclusivity in Health, Education & Employment
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.