Effects of Globalization On Indian Society
- To what extent globalisation has influenced the core of cultural diversity in India? Explain.
- Discuss the impacts of globalisation on unorganized sector jobs and wages in India.
- Critically examine the implications of globalization on India's balance of payments and currency exchange rates.
- "The forces of globalization have transformed the education systems worldwide."Discuss the impacts of globalization on higher education in India.
- What challenges have been posed by globalization to the institutions of state viz. legislative, executive, and judicial? Discuss.
- What are the main difficulties faced by migrant labourers? Why they continue to be the most vulnerable lot in India?
- Deep-rooted traditions and customs have loosened up their hold with the emergence of globalization. Critically analyze in the context of India.
- Globalization has ushered rapid GDP growth but it is also making world more and more unequal. Analyse.
- Discuss the impacts of globalization on the location of IT industry.
- The impacts and effects of Globalization can be seen both in ‘Local in Global’ and ‘Global in Local’. Comment.
- It has been observed that though the demands of regional movements may be legitimate but their methods and approaches are often conservative and traditional in nature, generally advocating status-quo in social issues. Critically discuss in context of India.
- While on one hand the Indian society is mimicking the west, on the other there are attempts to revive the conservative traditional outlook. Comment.
- Throw some light on the positive and negative impacts of globalization on developing countries like India.
- Examine the role played by globalization in shaping the attitudes and aspirations of Indian youth.
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.
Out of stock