Medieval Indian History
91. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
92. Kamal-ud-Din Abd-ur-Razzaq ibn Ishaq Samarqandi, a Persian Islamic Scholar, visited which Indian city during early 1440s?
93. Which of the following rulers earned the title of Purvapaschima Samudradhishavara?
94. Which of the following rulers died in the Kalinjar Fort situated in the Baghelkhand region of central India?
95. Areas of which of the following current states did not come under control of Vijayanagar emperor Krishnadeva Raya?
96. Which among the following Sikh Gurus had been given the “Palace of Amritsar” by Mughal Emperor Akbar?
97. The temple city of Osian, near Jodhpur was built by which among the following Rajput Kings?
98. The Vijay Stambh of Chittorgarh was built to commemorate the victory of Rana Kumbha in which among the following battles?
99. Who among the following Kings of Rajasthan was a victim of Patricide?
100. Which among the following two cities were joined by “Sadak-i-Azam” or the precursor of the Grand Trunk Road built by Shershah Suri?