GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 14, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Which of the following countries has become the world’s first nation to ban reef-killing toxic sunscreen?
2. Which Indian journalist has won the 2018 London Press Freedom Award for Courage?
3. As per latest US-based National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) report, which of the following cities is the India’s most congested city?
4. Which article of the Constitution provides free legal assistance to the poor and weaker sections of the society?
5. Who is the author of the book “Notes of a Dream The Authorized Biography of A.R. Rahman”?
6. The Union HRD ministry has launched the LEAP initiative for higher education faculty. What does ‘LEAP’ stands for?
7. Which India’s restoration project has won the 2018 UNESCO Asia-Pacific award for conservation in Award of Distinction category?
8. The first-ever bilateral naval exercise ‘Samudra Shakti 2018’ has started between India and which country?
9. Which social initiative has been launched by Twitter India to boost youth engagement for 2019 General Elections?
10. Stan Lee, who passed away recently, was the legendary comic book writer of which country?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »