GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 11, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. The 5th edition of World Buddhist Forum (WBF -2018) was recently held in which country?
2. The 25th maritime exercise “SIMBEX-18” has started between India and which country?
3. India is hosting the “Global IT Challenge for Youth with Disabilities 2018” in collaboration with which country?
4. The first-ever solutions-focused event “Global Cooling Innovation Summit” will be held in which country?
5. Which news agency has recently launched the world’s first AI news anchor?
6. The Union Cabinet has recently approved sale of Govt. of India’s equity in DCIL to consortium of which of the following ports?
7. Who has been appointed the new chairperson of Competition Commission of India (CCI)?
8. Which Indian personality has recently bestowed with France’s highest civilian honour “Knight of the Legion of Honour”?
9. On which date, the National Cancer Awareness Day (NCAD), was observed recently in India?
10. Which IIT has developed a portable solar-powered cold storage device with a 500 kg capacity?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »