GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 05-06, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Which city is the venue of the National Seminar on Entrepreneurship and Business Development in Ayurveda?
2. RBI has started process to set up PCR for capturing borrowers’ details. The acronym “PCR” stands for?
3. IAMAI has constituted which AR/VR Committee to promote the technologies in India?
4. The All-India ‘Unreserved Mobile Ticketing’ facility (UTS on Mobile) has been developed by Indian Railway- CRIS. Where is the headquarters of CRIS?
5. V. Rathinam, veteran freedom fighter and member of Indian National Army (INA) has passed away. He belonged to which state?
6. The first WHO Global Conference on Air Pollution and Health was held in which city?
7. ‘Little India Gate’, which is in news recently, is inaugurated in which of the following cities?
8. On which date, the 2018 World Tsunami Awareness Day (WTAD) is observed on which date?
9. India’s first asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge “Signature Bridge” has recently inaugurated in which of the following cities?
10. The Union government has awarded which state police for citizen services under an e-governance project “CCTNS”?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »