GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 02, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Which decommissioned aircraft carrier will be converted into India’s first-ever moored maritime museum-cum-marine adventure centre?
2. Which of the following is the global satellite navigation system of European Union?
3. India has officially signed a $950 million contract with which country for the purchase of two upgraded Krivak III-class stealth frigates?
4. Which Indian company has been named an Official Partner of FIH Men’s Hockey World Cup 2018?
5. Ntozake Shange, who passed away recently, was the acclaimed playwright and poet of which country?
6. The first-ever Indo-Japan joint military exercise ‘Dharma Guardian-2018’ has started in which of the following states?
7. Which country to host the 23rd edition of the World Corporate Games (WCG-2019)?
8. On which date, the 2018 World Vegan Day (WVD) was observed recently?
9. The Jharsuguda Airport of Odisha will be renamed after which eminent freedom fighter of the state?
10. Which of the following states doesn’t celebrate its foundation day on November 1?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »