GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 04, 2018
1. Which Indian-American personality has been appointed as the interim judge to a US civil court of New York City?
2. B. N. Vijay Kumar, who passed away recently, was the sitting MLA from which constituency in Karnataka?
3. Google.org has granted how much amount of fund for teacher training and educational content creation in India?
4. Which city is hosting the 4th edition of Vibrant North East 2018?
5. Which Indian boxer has been conferred with the WBC Asia Boxer of the Year Award?
6. Who has been named the Football Writers’ Association (FWA) Footballer of the Year for 2017-18?
7. Who has been appointed to ICICI Bank’s board as an Additional (Independent) Director?
8. Keyur Bhushan, the well-known Gandhian & freedom fighter has passed away. He belonged to which state?
9. The 4th Regional Conference on ‘Futuristic, Resilient and Digital Infrastructure’ was held in which city?
10. The Vindhyachal Thermal Power Station is located in which state?