GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 7, 2017
1. India has signed pact with which neighboring country to provide $318 million as line of credit for railway projects?
2. Who has been sworn-in as the new Prime minister of Nepal?
3. Which union minister has launched “Skills for life, Save a life” initiative to promote skill development in the health sector?
4. What is the current repo rate, as per 2nd bi-monthly monetary policy review for 2017-18 of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
5. Who has been appointed as the new chief of Copyrights office?
6. Which Indian personality has joined UNICEF’s ‘Super Dads’ campaign?
7. Which country has officially become the new member of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
8. Which state government has implemented ‘Green Protocol’ for weddings?
9. Who will be honoured with the RedInk Award for Lifetime Achievement in Journalism for 2017?
10. The Mukurthi National Park (MNP) is located in which state?