GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 09-10, 2018
1. What is India’s rank in the Global Peace Index 2018?
2. Which country hosted the 18th edition of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) summit 2018?
3. Which committee has been constituted to examine setting up of ARC for faster resolution of stressed assets of Public Sector Banks (PSBs)?
4. Who has won the women’s singles French Open tennis tournament 2018?
5. Anu Kumar has won gold in which sports at the 2018 Asian Junior Athletics Championships in Japan?
6. Kandaala Subrahmanya Tilak, the noted freedom fighter has passed away. He was elected to the 1st Lok Sabha from which constituency in 1952?
7. Which country’s women cricket team posted the highest-ever total in One-Day International (ODI) cricket ?
8. Laliteshwar Prasad Shahi, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party of India?
9. Maria Bueno, who passed away recently, was the legendary sportsperson from which field?
10. What is the theme of 2018 World Oceans Day (WOD)?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »