GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 08, 2018
1. Which state will become the first Indian state to use auto-disable syringes for all clinical purposes to prevent infection?
2. Which variety of pineapple has been declared as the state fruit of Tripura?
3. Which US celebrity chef (who passed away recently) has authored the book “Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly”?
4. Ashish Jakhar has won gold in which sports at the 2018 Asian Junior Athletics Championships in Japan?
5. Who will receive the Polly Umrigar Award for the best international cricketer (2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons) at the BCCI awards?
6. Sudheesh Guruvayoor has set a Guinness World Record by distributing the largest number of curry tree saplings in Sharjah. He is native of which Indian state?
7. Dr. Sapan Kumar Murmu, the renowned doctor of Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (VIMSAR) has passed away. The VIMSAR is located in which state?
8. Which South African city hosted the Mandela-Gandhi Youth Conference 2018?
9. Which state government has launched a “Business First Portal”?
10. Who has become the first Indian cricketer to score 2,000 runs in T20 International Cricket?