GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 17-18, 2018
1. The festival of the historic Esala Maha Perehera has started in which neighboring country of India?
2. Which state is host to the 2018 International Conference on Recent Advances in Food Processing Technology (iCRAFPT)?
3. Esow Alben, who scripted history by winning the India’s first junior cycling World Cup medal, hails from which state/UT?
4. Which IIT has decided to set up a Re-Water Research Center to replenish and rejuvenate water resources?
5. Who is the newly appointed Chairman of Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA)?
6. Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Mali?
7. Legendary singer Aretha Franklin, who passed away recently, had performed at the inaugurations of which of the following Presidents of the United States?
8. Rajabhau Godse, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
9. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 11th World Hindi Conference (WHC) 2018?
10. India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has revised India’s GDP growth to 7.2% for FY19. Ind-Ra belongs to which group?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|