GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 28, 2018
1. Who has been appointed as the new acting chairperson of the National Green Tribunal (NGT)?
2. India’s first Insect Museum has opened in which state?
3. Who has been appointed as the Principal Scientific Advisor (PSA) to Government of India (GoI)?
4. The Department of Posts has launched Cool EMS Service between India and which country?
5. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB to help boost youth employability in Himachal Pradesh?
6. Which state has highest number of fully covered tribal habitations with the safe drinking water?
7. Aleksandra Liashkova, who crowned the Miss Supermodel Worldwide 2018, is belong to which country?
8. Which union ministry holded the first-ever National conclave on Psychological Trauma, Child Protection and Mental Illnesses?
9. The Murrum Silli Dam is located in which state?
10. Which Indian sportsperson has bagged gold in the women’s 25m Rapid Fire Pistol event at the 2018 ISSF Junior Shooting World Cup in Sydney?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »