Daily Current Affairs Quiz : February 10, 2022
1. White Cheeked Macaque, a new mammal species in the country, has been discovered in which state?
2. Which High court has constituted a three-judge bench to hear petitions questioning a ban on the use of hijabs in colleges?
3. Kameng sector, where seven army personnel died in an avalanche, is located in which state/UT?
4. What is the percentage of Women representation of board seats in India in 2021, as per ‘Women in the Boardroom report’?
5. Which country’s central bank has launched ‘Five-year plan for financial standardisation’?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now