Daily Current Affairs Quiz : August 13, 2021
1. India’s National Institute of Ocean Technology has signed an agreement with which organization to develop Research Moored Array for African-Asian-Australian Monsoon Analysis and Prediction?
2. Chief Election Commissioner of India has inaugurated the 11th Annual Meeting of FEMBoSA. Who is the current Chief Election Commissioner of India?
3. Along with which organization, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has launched a loan interest subvention scheme to provide financial assistance to energy biomethanation projects?
4. Which Indian city has been declared as the first ‘water plus’ city of India?
5. Which bank has signed a MoU with NABARD and Jammu & Kashmir Gramin Bank for Joint Liability Groups financing?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now