Current Affairs Quiz: January 07, 2020
1. Who is the Director General of Aeronautical Systems in DRDO and is also known as Missile Woman of India?
2. Nankana Sahib Gurdwara, recently seen in news is situated in which country?
3. Which famous Indian cricketer recently announced his retirement from all forms of cricket?
4. Australia recently witnessed which disaster that killed many lives and caused huge destruction?
5. Which state will have the country’s first rehabilitation centre for freshwater turtles?
6. Which country received a line of credit (LOC) of $75 million from India, for installation of solar parks?
7. Common Service Centre (CSC) recently partnered with which bank for sale of FASTags?
8. ArogyaSri Scheme, which is an initiative to provide free medical treatment to the poor, is the flagship scheme of which state?
9. Which film won the ‘Best Motion picture- drama’ award in the Golden Globe awards 2020?
10. Which famous actor won the ‘Best Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama’ award in the Golden Globe awards 2020?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »