Current Affairs Quiz: January 05-06, 2020
1. Qassim Soleimani ,who was killed in the US air strike was the Military Commander of which country?
2. Manav Thakkar, who is in news recently, is a famous personality of which sports?
3. When is the World Braille day celebrated every year?
4. Raisina Dialogue is an annual multi-lateral conference organized by which Ministry?
5. The first silk processing plant of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is set up in which state, to boost production of Patola sarees?
6. The Transport Department of which state recently launched a helpline for women called ‘Damini’?
7. Which is the first country to ban sun screens, that are toxic to coral reefs and sea life?
8. Which Indian city hosts the All India Police Judo Cluster Championship 2019?
9. The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) Academy is to be established in which city?
10. Ratna Ojha, who recently passed away was a theatre artist and activist of which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »