Current Affairs Quiz: January 01, 2020
1. The government had recently launched central Equipment Identity Register portal. It operates under which department?
2. Dhanu Jatra is currently celebrated in which state?
3. Fausta, a female black rhino, believed to be the world’s oldest rhino, had recently died in Tanzanian conservation area. What is the IUCN status of the black rhinos?
4. Which state is going to observe “No Vehicle Day” on the first day of every month in 2020?
5. Where was the event held to commemorate the 76th Anniversary of the First Flag Hoisting by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose?
6. Which state is going to conduct its maiden snow leopard survey?
7. Which ministry is set to launch “Santusht” portal for rapid grievance redressal for the employers and the employees?
8. Who is going to head the recently constituted task force for developing the National Infrastructure Pipeline?
9. The dornier aircraft, that was recently inducted into the Otters Squadron, belongs to which category?
10. Captain Vikram Batra, after whom Delhi is to rename it’s Mukarba Chowk, was martyred in which war?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »