GK & Current Affairs Quiz: July 17, 2019
Watch Video Here
1. Who has been selected for Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowships in the field of performing arts?
2. Ursula von der Leyen, who has been elected as the European Commission’s first female president, is from which country?
3. Swarup Dutta, who passed away recently, was the veteran actor of which regional cinema?
4. The researchers at which University have developed a low-cost filter to remove arsenic from water?
5. Which state / UT government has launched “Happiness Utsav” in its schools?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|