Current Affairs Quiz: December 31, 2019
1. Which of the following versions of fast chess that was in news recently, when Koneru Humpy won the World Women’s Rapid Chess Championship had more time on the clock for the White than the Black?
2. The Stolen Works of Art Database, which was in news recently, is maintained by which organisation?
3. Which state recorded the highest forest cover in the recently released India State of Forest Report 2019?
4. What is CAT IIIB system which has been in news recently with respect to the fog conditions in the north?
5. Operation Inherent Resolve, which was in news recently, is being conducted by which country’s military forces?
6. The atrial fibrillation technology, over which tech giant Apple was recently sued, is used to detect what condition?
7. The protein Importin-11, that was recently identified by scientists, is linked with causing which type of cancer?
8. Who recently set the record for the longest spaceflight by a woman?
9. The Dadasaheb Phalke Award, which was conferred recently, is the highest award in the country for which field?
10. All cases registered during the Pathalgadi Movement were withdrawn recently. Which state is the movement associated with?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »