GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 08, 2019
Watch Video Here
1. Noted educationalist Rajalakshmi Parthasarathy has passed away. She was from which state?
2. The United Nations Convention on International Settlement Agreements (UNISA) is also named as _____?
3. The scientists of which country have created the world’s thinnest gold?
4. Who has taken charge as the new CMD of Power Grid Corporation of India?
5. According to Ethnologue, which country has the highest number of ‘living’ indigenous languages in the world?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|