Current Affairs Quiz: December 29-30, 2019
1. China had recently launched its heaviest satellite, Shijian-20, on which rocket?
2. Which archipelago did Tropical Cyclone Sarai recently hit?
3. Who had drafted the recent UNGA-approved draft for international treaty to combat cyber-crime?
4. The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank had recently announced a loan for irrigation and solar energy projects in India. It is headquartered in which of the following countries?
5. Which state/UT had recently approved the Electric Vehicle Policy, 2019?
6. Da Chen, who had recently died, is well known for which of the following works?
7. Him Darshan Express that was recently launched connects which of the following sites?
8. Which state’s urban bodies have not yet declared themselves Open Defecation Free?
9. The Mandu Festival is held in Madhya Pradesh. Who is organising this event?
10. Which bank had recently received the “Best Performing Bank Award”?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »