Current Affairs Quiz: December 28, 2019
1. Which fighter aircraft, that was recently retired, is also known as Bahadur?
2. Which tropical storm is also known by the name of Typhoon Ursula?
3. The centre is consulting with the states and UTs for the 2020 Shehri Samriridhi Ursav – which is used to create awareness about which government initiative?
4. The government recently made Aadhaar linking for Vaya Vandana Yojana mandatory. Who are the beneficiaries under this Vaya Vandana Yojana?
5. Who is the world’s longest serving president, recently in news when IMF asked him to declare his assets before availing financial assistance?
6. Mauritius accused UK of committing ‘Crimes against Humanity’ for refusing to allow people to return to their homes. This accusation is in reference to which island?
7. Japan recently announced a rare overseas mission to protect their merchant ships in which region?
8. Which state/ UT celebrated the Losar Festival recently?
9. Shirodhara, which was recently highlighted by the health ministry, is most associated with which therapy?
10. The Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant, near which an earthquake struck recently, is in which country?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »