Current Affairs Quiz: December 27, 2019
1. Which state is going to observe 2020 as Susashan Sankalp Varsh?
2. The followers of which religion are called the “Hynniew Trep”?
3. Which government is going to conduct ‘Night Walk’ to promote women empowerment?
4. In which state, India’s first university for transgender community will be opened?
5. Pakistan, one among the three countries in the world with Polio endemic, is planning to import Polio markers from India. Which are the other two countries:
6. Which organisation gives forecast on general locust situation to the global community?
7. Which of the following is called the Falcon Capital of the World?
8. Which of the following is the only ape found in India?
Which American firm is developing the Project Kuiper, which is to launch thousands of satellites into space?
10. The Tamil Nadu government recently observed the 15th anniversary of the 2004 tsunami. Where did this tsunami originate?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|