Current Affairs Quiz: December 18, 2019
1. Recently, the Indian troops serving with the UNMISS received the UN Medal for their dedication and sacrifice. The UNMISS is in service to which country?
2. Five US tech giants are currently facing lawsuits over the death of child labourers in cobalt mines in which country?
3. Which neighbouring country of India was recently criticised for providing special permits for the royal family of Qatar to hunt vulnerable species Houbara Bustards?
4. Which joint military exercise was recently concluded by Nepal and India?
5. In December, the MSME ministry launched which of these products produced by women of militancy affected areas of J&K?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|