Current Affairs Quiz: December 19, 2019
1. India and the US are going to hold 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue in Washington. India holds similar dialogue format with which other country?
2. What is the name of the trilateral naval exercise held between India, the US and Japan?
3. India’s Supreme Court has decided to examine the constitutional validity of the Citizenship Amendment Act. Which part of the constitution deal with citizenship in India?
4. The US has recently rejected China and Russia’s call to ease sanctions on North Korea. Which country supported North Korea during the Korean War?
5. The Odisha Cabinet has approved SAMRIDHI. What is it?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|