Current Affairs Quiz: January 08, 2020
1. Which middle East country recently announced multiple-entry tourist visas to people of all countries?
2. The Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) which recently discovered a new habitable exoplanet, belongs to which space agency?
3. A one-horned rhinoceros calf was recently born at the Manas National Park. The National park is situated in which state?
4. Daniele De Rossi, who announced his retirement recently, is a world-cup winning footballer of which country?
5. Hyundai partnered with which ride-sharing company to develop electric air taxis?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|