Current Affairs Quiz: January 08, 2020
1. Which middle East country recently announced multiple-entry tourist visas to people of all countries?
2. The Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) which recently discovered a new habitable exoplanet, belongs to which space agency?
3. A one-horned rhinoceros calf was recently born at the Manas National Park. The National park is situated in which state?
4. Daniele De Rossi, who announced his retirement recently, is a world-cup winning footballer of which country?
5. Hyundai partnered with which ride-sharing company to develop electric air taxis?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now