Current Affairs Quiz: January 09, 2020
1. Which Indian cricketer is selected for the ‘C K Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award’ of BCCI?
2. What is the name of the mandatory standard individual health insurance policy launched by IRDAI?
3. Which state government has started a project to save paper by using digital medium for administrative work?
4. Which city will play host to the 2022 Common Wealth Games?
5. Scientists recently discovered dwarf galaxies with massive black holes using Very Large Array (VLA) observatory. Where is the observatory situated?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now