Current Affairs Quiz: December 22-23, 2019
1. The ‘Nine Dash Line’, which is to be contested at the UN, is in which water body?
2. The Nord Stream 2 is a gas pipeline project between which two countries?
3. The International Criminal Court, which is seeking to look into war crimes in West Asia, was established by which treaty?
4. Which pope abolished the ‘pontifical secrecy’ rule’s applicability to sexual abuse cases?
5. The Apex court of which country recently became the first for holding the government responsible for climate action?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|