Current Affairs Quiz: December 22-23, 2019
1. The ‘Nine Dash Line’, which is to be contested at the UN, is in which water body?
2. The Nord Stream 2 is a gas pipeline project between which two countries?
3. The International Criminal Court, which is seeking to look into war crimes in West Asia, was established by which treaty?
4. Which pope abolished the ‘pontifical secrecy’ rule’s applicability to sexual abuse cases?
5. The Apex court of which country recently became the first for holding the government responsible for climate action?
6. The humanoid robot capable of mirroring human actions, T-HR3, was launched by which firm?
7. USA’s legislation DASKA provides for sanctions against which country?
8. Harbin Ice Festival is celebrated by which country?
9. The South Central Railway recently adorned the Hyderabad to New Delhi Express in the colours of which company as a part of its vinyl wrapping advertisement?
10. Which port was recently brought under the Chabahar Agreement?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »