Current Affairs Quiz: December 24, 2019
1. Galapagos National Park, sometimes seen in news, is located in which country?
2. Manuel Marrero Cruz is the Prime Minister of which country?
3. The National Farmers Day is celebrated in honour of which Indian Prime Minister?
4. The Kirtipur Girls’ Hostel was constructed by the Indian Government for the armed police force of which country?
5. India’s National Mathematics Day is celebrated on 22 December each year. It is to commemorate which person?
6. The Ethiopian Prime Minister, the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize winner, had recently called for peace in Horn of Africa. What is it?
7. Acute Respiratory Infection, which is claiming the lives in Bangladesh, is caused by which organism?
8. Storm Elsa is affecting which part of the world?
9. What is Ursids that was recently mentioned in the news?
10. FDA has recently approved Ervedo. What is Ervebo?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »