Current Affairs Quiz: December 25, 2019
1. The government had recently notified rules on microdot identifiers. Microdot technology is used for what purpose?
2. Shahid Beheshti Port, sometimes seen in the news, is located in which country?
3. The newly inaugurated DNA analysis centre in Chandigarh was established under which fund?
4. The Kanal Istanbul project connects the Sea of Marmara with which sea?
5. When is National Consumer Day observed?
6. What is thermal inversion which caused Iran to close down its schools recently?
7. Chillai Kalan, sometimes seen in the news, is related to which of the following?
8. Which app was recently released by the president to improve access to blood banks?
9. Which region of Africa was recently deemed as the most unequal on the continent by UNDP in terms of income?
10. Arak Nuclear Reactor, which is currently being redeveloped, is in which country?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »