Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : July 1-4, 2012
1. Which among the following is the main source of import of Liquefied Natural Gas for India?
2. The handheld computer called the Nexus 7 has been recently released by ?
3. Which among the following countries is the world’s biggest producer of Cocoa, as it was recently making news because about 89 per cent of children in this country were involved in growing cocoa, violating Child Labour Norms?
4. Sushil Muhnot is the Chairman and MD of ___?
5. Who among the following is the only woman to win a Nobel Prize for Economics?
6. The term ‘GNP’ includes value of allgood sand services that are produced___
[A]Within National Territory
[B]By nationally owned resources worldwide
[C]By foreign Owned resources as well national resources within national boundary
[D]None of the above
By nationally owned resources worldwide
7. Mohamed Mursi is the new president of ___?
8. Who among the following is the first president of India declared elected as President without a contest?
[A]V V Giri
[B]Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy
[C]Shankar Dayal Sharma
[D]APJ Abdul Kalam
Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy
In 1977 — for the seventh Presidential election — 37 candidates filed their nominations. On scrutiny, the Returning Officer rejected the nominations filed
by 36 candidates. Only one nominated candidate, Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy, remained in the field who was declared elected unopposed. This was the first
time when a candidate was declared elected as President of India without a contest
9. Which among the following states of India has recently started a new experiment to link the PDS (Public Distribution System) services to the smart card of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY), to check the leakages in the PDS System?
10. Los Cabos, where recent G-20 summit was held is located in ___?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz Next Quiz »