Amazon Quiz Time Answers-24th May 2020
1. The Blue Umbrella’, ‘The Angry River’ and ‘A Flight of Pigeons’ are books written by which author born on 19th May?
Answer: Ruskin Bond
2. This app introduced by Google, crossed 50 million downloads in May 2020 and has a tab focused presentation mode. Which app is it?
3. Ambikapur, Rajkot, Surat, Mysore, Indore and Navi Mumbai were the only cities to receive which of these statuses from the government?
Answer: Five star garbage free cities
4. Since March 27, at 8 PM every day the Eiffel Tower sparkles for an extra 10 minutes, displaying what message?
Answer: Merci (Thank you)
5. National Anti-Terrorism Day in India is observed on the death anniversary of which famous Indian?
Answer: Rajiv Gandhi
Category: Amazon Quiz Time Answers
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|