Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 6, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 6, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The beneficiaries of Asoka’s donations in the region of Barabar Hill were__?
2. In which of the following inscriptions Ashoka made his famous declaration, “All men are my children”?
3. Which of the following commodities are directly affected by the fluctuations in international rates of the crude oil ?
4. Which among the following dynasty is credited for establishing peace in the country after the decline of maurya Empire?
5. Biologists have been able to demonstrate the hearing and sound sensory mechanism through the acoustico-lateralis system in which of the following vertebrates ?
6. Article 43 B in Part IV of the Constitution of India deals with:
7. During the tenure of which of the following prime ministers The Lok Sabha never meet?
8. Russell Tribunal is related to which among the following?
9. Which of the following roads negotiates four high passes of the world in the Himalayas?
10. Which Chinese traveller’s description about the Indian society are recorded in the book ‘Fo-Kero-Ki’?